Last revised 15/10/2018
- Update of email address
At Laura Fiddaman Photography, we care about your privacy.
For this reason, we collect and use personal data only as it might be needed for us to
deliver on our promise of fantastic customer service from start to finish.
Your personal data includes information such as:
•Address (Home & shoot location)
•Date of birth
•Other data collected that could directly or indirectly identify you.
If at any time you have questions about our practices or any of your rights described below, you may contact Laura Fiddaman Photography at firstname.lastname@example.org
Data we gather
Information you provide us with
This includes but is not limited to your name, address, phone number, date of birth, email address, billing data – mainly information that is required to enhance your experience with Laura Fiddaman Photography.
Information automatically collected about you
This information is stored by cookies and other session tools. This includes but is not limited to your IP address, shopping history from your cart, current shopping activity from your cart.
Publicly available information
We may gather information that is publicly available
How we use your personal data
We use your personal data in order to:
- Provide our service to you. This includes for example, registering your account with Laura Fiddaman Photography, completing orders for services and products as agreed, communicating with you and keeping you updated, providing customer portal access
- Enhance your customer service experience
- Fulfil an obligation under law or contract
- Identify you
- Provide contracted goods and services as requested
- Communicate for either sales or invoicing
- Communicate where offers may be available after your photoshoot
On the grounds of legitimate interest, your data will be used as follows:
- Communication of special offers, that may be only available to subscribers
- To conduct questionnaires to establish customer satisfaction and feedback
With your consent, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To send you newsletters and campaign offers (from ourselves and occasionally from very carefully selected third parties)
- For other purposes we have requested your consent for
We save the billing information about you for as long as it is required for billing purposes, and it is then archived within a secure CRM system, in order to maintain a customer history for 7 years or until requested to be removed from our database.
- Right to withdraw consent, data retention and the right to be forgotten – If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct-marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us at email@example.com We will comply with your request within one month of receiving it. Please note, there may be certain circumstances such as a legal obligation we may have, that mean the right to be forgotten cannot be implemented but we will inform you of this should you contact us on this basis.
- Right to rectification of inaccurate data – If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. We will promptly rectify any information found to be incorrect.
- Right to object to processing of your data – You have a right to object to us using your data for marketing under the basis of ‘legitimate interests’ and if you wish to do so, please write to us at email@example.com
Who else has access to your Personal Data?
We do not share your data with any third parties, except in the below circumstances:
- Product orders where the items are dispatched directly from the lab
How we secure your data
We do our best to keep your personal data safe. This includes using HTTPS protocols for communicating and transferring data, and monitoring systems to ensure no breaches are made.
Whilst we do our best to ensure the safety of your data, we can’t guarantee the security in the case of a breach. We do however promise to notify appropriate authorities of any such breaches. We will also notify you of any threats to your privacy, rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to avoid security breaches, and will always comply with local authorities to assist in any enquiries in the case of a breach.
We do not knowingly collect data from children, and our services are not targeted at persons under the age of 18, unless initiated and followed through, with full supervision by an appropriate adult.
Cookies and other technologies we use
A cookie is a tiny text file on your computer that stores information which helps sites work. Only we can access the information collected from cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of some functions.
Links to other websites