#equinebusinessalphabet letter Q – some quickfire questions about myself!
1. What’s your philosophy in life?
You only live once, count your blessings, not your problems. Count your own blessings, not someone else’s. Remember that jealousy is when you count someone else’s blessings instead of your own.
2. What’s the one thing you would like to change about yourself?
I’d like to be able to function better with less sleep!
3. Are you religious or spiritual?
I’m not religious, but I do think there’s more to this world than meets the eye.
4. Do you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert?
Quite introverted except for certain situations… Road rage anyone?
5. What’s an ideal weekend for you?
Family, horses, food, friends… In any order! Love a meal out.
6. What do you think of best friends of the opposite sex?
Is it any different to same sex best friends?
7. Do you judge a book by its cover?
I always try not to, but I’m only human. Everyone has their story tell – that’s what I’m here to do!
8. Are you confrontational?
Nope. Hate confrontation.
9. What are you most thankful for?
My little girl being healthy, and my husband being beyond patient and letting me have my horse of a lifetime.
10. Do you believe in second chances?
Yes. I got one after my DVT, and it’s made me appreciate life so much more.
11. Do you have any pets?
Yes – 1 horse (Rio – welsh D x) 2 guinea pigs (Coheed & Cambria) 2 cats (Baby & Mary Jane)
12. What’s your favourite colour?
13. Dream holiday destination?
I really want to visit Borneo and the Maldives. I’d also love to take Jim to Australia with me, I didn’t manage to climb the Harbour bridge 8 years ago and it would be amazing to be able to do that with him ❤
14. Hot or cold?
15. Books or magazines?
16. Tea or coffee?
Tea. White with 2. The one time I had coffee I had heart palpitations and felt so sick!
17. Marshmellow or flake?
18. Night in or night out?
Generally I’m quite happy having a night in snuggling up on the sofa, but the odd night out here and there don’t go amiss!
19. Canon or Nikon?
20. Town or countryside?
Countryside. I love being out in the country, and would love to one day move out to a little village somewhere!