#equinebusinessalphabet – G
Earlier this year I wrote a blog post about myself (which you can find here), because I think it’s important to know that behind your screen, I am a real person! I’m a mum, a horse owner, and now run my own photography business, which I truly hope you will be a part of.
So I thought I’d do a few random facts on this post instead, a quickfire round if you like:
- I have a 6 month old daughter. In fact next week she will be 7 months. It’s going too fast!
- The main thing I missed when I was pregnant was steak because I love it medium-rare, and parma ham because you’re not meant to eat cured meat. Sad times but totally worth it
- I would love to go back to Australia one day. I love to travel
- I have a dent in my leg from a dirtbike incident 8 years ago
- I hate lumpy yoghurts with bits of fruit in
- I have two cats, two guinea pigs and a horse
- My favourite flower is a Calla Lily, my wedding bouquet was deep purple ones, which I had dried and framed after we got married, and they are hung in my lounge
- I have three tattoos, and would love more but probably can’t have them due to my blood thinners
- I always wanted a pug, but the money I saved for one went towards buying my horse, Rio!
- I think I have a small coca cola addiction, and also, it should always be out of a chilled can or glass bottle
- You won’t see me in many places without my yard boots on…
Well that’s a little more randomness from me, I’ll be back tomorrow! Don’t forget to subscribe to my mailing list for a chance to win a FREE photoshoot in 2017, or be added to my snow photoshoot list. I have a good feeling about the white stuff this year!